We’re looking for creative and highly motivated front-end developer to join our team remotely. The position requires the ability to work under tight deadlines and see projects through from concept to completion.
The Front-End Developer will be take care about different types of job, from design prototype, to website design, user interface development, front-end development, user flow analytics and much more.
- Design and develop front end user interfaces for web applications.
- Work in a team environment, able to collaborate with other engineers and members of other departments.
- Work on jobs of diverse scope and complexity requiring independent action and decision-making.
- Exercise judgment, applying creativity and ingenuity in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to problems.
- Manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Exceptional design skills including layout and typography
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch (not necessarily)
- Knowledgeable about digital content including websites, social media, blogs and mobile/tablet applications, video, etc.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently, delivering high quality results under the pressure of deadlines,
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail, and high work standards
- Flexibility; able to shift gears quickly
- Can work collaboratively with a team, independently, and under close direction
- Excellent oral and written communications and editing skills
- At least 1 year of experience in graphic design
- Remote work only: you can work wherever you want
- Intake type: per project, we’re searching for a freelancer with vat code (not mandatory, we can discuss)
- RAL: every project will start with an your estimation of costs
- Bonuses: yearly bonus will be available for productivity
Drop us a line to jobs[at]teroro.it with your cv, a portfolio (mandatory), and an introduction about yourself! 😀