We’re looking for professional and highly motivated back-end developer to join our team remotely. The position requires the ability to work under tight deadlines and see projects through from concept to completion.
The Back-End Developer will be take care about different types of job, from prototyping, to database design, coding, testing and debugging of different types of web applications.
- Ability to gather requirements from clients and your team in order to implement full project builds while requiring minimal technical oversight
- Ensure client websites adhere to defined coding, performance, accessibility and usability standards
- Comfortable communicating with clients and providing them with creative solutions that match their user’s needs
- Collaborate with our design and development teams on client projects
- Be an advocate for the users and your clients, anticipating what they need before they ask and presenting possible solutions or recommendations
- Understands what quality means and completes work to that standard
- 3 or more years of PHP web development with at least 1 year working within an agency
- Expertise with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
- Competent with SQL-based database concepts (MSSQL & MySQL)
- Familiarity with automated deployment strategies
- Comfort working with Linux-based systems
- Competent in web services integrations (REST/SOAP)
- Experience using version control systems, Git / Mercurial preferred
- Strong communication skills along with excellent problem solving / analytical skills
- Self-driven. You know what to get done and how to meet those deadlines
- Extra credits: experience with CMS like WordPress, PHP Framework like Codeigniter or Laravel, SASS, Boostrap.
- Remote work only: you can work wherever you want
- Intake type: per project, we’re searching for a freelancer with vat code (not mandatory, we can discuss)
- RAL: every project will start with an your estimation of costs
- Bonuses: yearly bonus will be available for productivity
Drop us a line to jobs[at]teroro.it with your cv, a portfolio (mandatory), and an introduction about yourself! 😀