We’re looking for creative and highly motivated graphic designer to join our team remotely. The position requires the ability to work under tight deadlines and see projects through from concept to completion.
The Graphic Designer will be take care about different types of job, from catalogue, to brand design, web design (only psd), magazine impagination, brand manual and much more.
- Takes conceptual direction and develops art work, and layout solutions to meet creative objectives.
- Assists with everyday projects, including digital ads, landing page designs, brochures, site graphics, social media graphics, brand assets, and countless types of digital marketing collateral.
- Assists on new and innovative projects and initiatives involving visual creativity.
- Edits and proofs layouts.
- Produce work for internal needs such as banner ads, pushdowns, sales-driven contests, etc.
- May set up and/or update existing Photoshop files for clients and export the graphics for use on the web, print or in video.
- Exceptional design skills including layout and typography
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch (not necessarily)
- Knowledgeable about digital content including websites, social media, blogs and mobile/tablet applications, video, etc.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently, delivering high quality results under the pressure of deadlines,
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail, and high work standards
- Flexibility; able to shift gears quickly
- Can work collaboratively with a team, independently, and under close direction
- Excellent oral and written communications and editing skills
- At least 1 year of experience in graphic design
- Remote work only: you can work wherever you want
- Intake type: per project, we’re searching for a freelancer with vat code (not mandatory, we can discuss)
- RAL: every project will start with an your estimation of costs
- Bonuses: yearly bonus will be available for productivity
Drop us a line to jobs[at]teroro.it with your cv, a portfolio (mandatory), and an introduction about yourself! 😀