We’re looking for a professional and highly motivated Business consultant to join our team remotely. The position requires the ability to work with different types of industries and help them to grow.
The Business consultant will be take care about different types of job, from business plan development, to kpi analytics, budgeting, working capital, cashflow analysis and other fields.
- Understand the client’s business to design effective organizational change, learning, organization design, communication, and/or talent management programs to drive business benefits
- Create and execute improvement plans adapted to the client environment
graphics, brand assets, and countless types of digital marketing collateral.
- Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
- Experience with financial information, spreadsheets, financial skills
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into overall project plans
- Ability to apply a structured change leadership approach and methodology for the people-side change caused by projects and change efforts
- Ability to develop a change leadership strategy based on a situational awareness of changes and the groups impacted
- Ability to develop a set of actionable and targeted change leadership plans, including a communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, and resistance management plan
- Great understanding of KPI, DSO, ITO, DPO, Budgeting analises, Cashflow analysis
- Working capital analises
- At least 2 years of experience in this fields
- Remote work only: you can work wherever you want
- Intake type: per project, we’re searching for a freelancer with vat code (not mandatory, we can discuss)
- RAL: every project will start with an your estimation of costs
- Bonuses: yearly bonus will be available for productivity
Drop us a line to jobs[at]teroro.it with your cv, a portfolio (mandatory), and an introduction about yourself! 😀